908 New Hampshire Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
We are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Coming from Virginia
- Arlington Memorial Bridge, bear left at the Lincoln Memorial, turn left on 23rd Street, turn left on Virginia Ave., turn slight right to New Hampshire Ave. 908 is on the left.
- Key Bridge, turn right on Whitehurst Freeway. After the first light bear right onto the service road to Washington Circle. Take the first right on New Hampshire Ave. 908 is on the right.
- Roosevelt Bridge, turn left on 22nd St., left on C St., right on 23rd St, left on Virginia Ave., and a slight right on New Hampshire Ave., 908 is on the left.
Coming from Maryland
- I-495 to route 355 South (Wisconsin Ave.). Follow directions from I-270 below.
- I-270 following arrows to Maryland, feeds onto Route 355 (Wisconsin Ave.). Turn left on Massachusetts Ave., right on 21st. St., right on H St., right on New Hampshire Ave., 908 is on the left.
- Route 50 West becomes New York Ave. Bear right after 4th St., follow signs to Downtown Washington and New York/Massachusetts Ave, until L St. Turn left on 9th, right on K, left on 21st St., right on H St., right on New Hampshire Ave., 908 is on the left.
Coming from Washington, D.C.
- The Center is located one block south of Washington Circle on New Hampshire Avenue. It is opposite the new George Washington Hospital. 908 is on the right as you leave the Circle.
- The Center is a one minute walk from Foggy Bottom Metro station.