Gynecology studies and treats conditions of the female reproductive system. The Center for Integrative Medicine takes a holistic, non-invasive approach to gynecological treatment. We treat the whole woman rather than individual symptoms or a disease. The treatments offered by the conventional medicine are not always the only options. Through evaluation and consultations, the Center’s practitioners help patients broaden the understanding of their symptoms and their state of health.
The practitioners at the Center work with patients who have questions or concerns related to sexuality, are dealing with infertility issues, desire preconception planning, or are pregnant. After delivery, mothers may want to increase their milk supply or improve their family’s nutrition. Supportive modalities may include: acupuncture, chiropractic, exercise prescription, herbal medicine, nutrition counseling, Reiki, supplement review, or yoga.
- Annual gynecological exams: evaluation of the whole person with referrals to other practitioners as appropriate for the individual’s needs
- Cancer screening of breast and reproductive organs
- Breast exams
- Colonoscopy referrals
- Mammogram referrals
- Pap smears
- Hormone balancing for conditions such as PCOS, PMS or menopause
- Sexual health evaluation and treatment
- Chronic / recurrent vaginal infections
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening
The Center offers a positive integrative approach to women’s health problems and concerns, often addressing recurring symptoms that have not been alleviated by conventional medications and treatments and avoiding most of the side effects of those approaches. We offer women options for a complete program of overall optimal health. Schedule an appointment.
Meet our practitioners:
- Deirdre Orceyre, ND, MSOM, L.Ac..