Integrative psychiatry utilizes modern and ancient healing techniques that patients can use to envision and manifest their healthiest-selves. Following an extensive evaluation, patients are provided with a healing road-map that may include dietary modifications, nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, contemplative practices, psychotherapy and if necessary, medication.
- Integrative psychiatry and psychotherapy with Dr. Benjamine Bregman
- Naturopathic management with Dr. Deirdre Orceyre and Dr. Marianna Ledenac
- Mind-Body methods such as Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program, Yoga, Hypnotherapy,
- Acupuncture for anxiety and depression
- Nutritional and dietary counseling
- Biofeedback including HearthMath (emWave)
- and more