Welcome to the Center for Integrative Medicine!
If you’d like to schedule an appointment, please read below about our scheduling procedures:
1. Prior to your initial visit, please complete the health form and the consent form found on our website, and email the scanned forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 202-833-5755, or mail it to us. Our address is:
908 New Hampshire Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20037.
2. The form will be reviewed by GWCIM Medical Director in order to recommend the best match for you with an intake provider at the Center: Medical or Naturopathic Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, or a practitioner of your choice who will serve as your treatment coordinator. Informed matching will ensure that your intake provider specializes in addressing your condition. The form will be forwarded to the intake provider for review, maximizing the time you will spend with the provider discussing your concerns.
3. We will call you within 48 hours after our Medical Director has reviewed the forms to set up the first evaluation appointment. Please contact us if you do not hear from us to make sure that your form has been received.
4. The first appointment is 90 minutes long. During this time you will:
- discuss in-depth your concerns with an intake provider and undergo a medical exam, if needed;
- develop treatment plan;
- receive recommendations and referrals to other specialists, if needed;
- have laboratory tests done, if needed.
We look forward to meeting you.
All established patients: please call GWCIM 202-833-5055 to make an appointment.
When you need to cancel an appointment, we would appreciate your consideration for our providers’ time that has been set aside for you. Below is our cancellation policy:
No charge for cancellations made more than two business days prior to the appointment.
Late cancellation (less then TWO business days), or no show fee is 100% of the provider’s fee.